There is an infinite number of ways to improve your life and what works for one person may or may not work for another. Personal development, self-help, spiritual elevation, all of these are lifelong processes and many situations do not have clearcut answers. The following tips, which are in no particular order, are ideas that have been helpful for me in my journey of personal growth that may translate to your situation. Keep on growing!
1) QUIT DRINKING ALCOHOL
2) DO SOMETHING CREATIVE
3) PRACTICE A HEALTHY LEVEL OF DETACHMENT
4) DO NOT FIGHT THE CURRENT, FLOW WITH IT
5) MAKE YOUR DECISIONS RIGHT
6) THINK FOR YOURSELF
7) CREATE SYSTEMS AND ROUTINES
8) CHALLENGE YOUR EGO AND IDENTITY
9) AUDIT YOUR VALUES AND ASSESS IF YOU’RE LIVING UP TO THEM
10) USE EMOTIONS AS DATA POINTS VS. OBJECTIVES FACTS
11) ALIGN WITH SOMETHING GREATER THAN YOURSELF
12) LAUGH AT YOURSELF
13) STOP VIEWING THINGS IN TERMS OF IMPROVEMENT
14) CHALLENGE YOUR ABILITIES
15) WORK FROM WHERE YOU’RE AT
ELEVATED IDEA: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE?
Please don’t hesitate to share your experience with improvement in the comments! Thank you .